Friday, October 3, 2014

Baltic Amber Teething necklace by Good Karma Zone

I heard about these with my oldest son, but never got one because teething never seemed to bother him much. I now have a 7 month old and he is getting teeth in two at a time. Bless his heart, we've tried everything, tablets, gels, teethers, cold wet washcloths, and nothing really worked. I had this exact product in my amazon cart for a couple days going back and forth as to get it and then I saw an opportunity to review it and was over the moon to get approved. Shipping was fast too. As soon as I got it out of the mailer, I inspected the necklace and gave it several good tugs to make sure it wouldn't come apart easily and it held. Each bead is hand knotted and small enough that if it did break wouldn't create a choking hazard. The clasp screws inside itself, so no pinching or getting caught on neck hair. It's tucks right into his shirt or onesie and he doesn't even notice it, so no tugging. At night I put it on his ankle just as a precaution. Now about how it works. He's had this necklace for a few weeks now. These past few  weeks, there has been a LOT less drooling, he's less fussy, he's sleeping through the night again, he's back to exploring and getting into everything, he's just back to being my happy cheeky monkey again. I took the necklace off of him for a bath (you don't have to but I did anyway) and forgot to put it back on him, he went a couple days without it, on day number 3 his daytime sitter told me to put it back on him, she noticed the difference and said she could tell it was helping him also.

  This is a great product and I would recommend it to any mom. You can get yours HERE.  I'm seriously thinking about getting the other colors, so they would go with outfit changes. We have the cognac color one and it's a nice neutral color. The only problem I have with this product is, My now 6 year old son, is jealous and wants one too because the baby gets a necklace and he doesn't. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment