Monday, October 6, 2014

Walmart Beauty box- Fall 2014


If you don't have this beauty box, try it. It's only $5 and they come out one per season.  I have to say I'm pretty pleased. It's better than I expected for sure and certainly worth the five bucks. 
In my box:
*Neutrogena long wear makeup samples in 8 different shades, will probably use the extra 7 shades to contour. Plus a $2 off coupon.
*Nicki Manaj Pink Friday perfume sample (.04 fl oz)
*Secret clinical strength trial/travel sized (1.6 oz)
*Dove oxygen moisture Shampoo & Conditioner travel sizes (both 1 fl oz)
*Dove pure care dry oil treatment (.4 fl oz)
*Covergirl glowing nights fingernail polish in #LaserLight (3.5 ml)
* Loreal glossy lip balm in Innocent Coral (full sized 2.7g) 
* Loreal youth code pore vanished sample (.06 fl oz)

While I understand that most of the items are sample or trial sized, I still believe that for $5 I got y monies worth.  Looking forward to my Winter box now! get yours at www.beautybox.walmart.com and I just realized they have a baby box too! Ohhh, I may have to check into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment