Thursday, October 30, 2014

InstaNatural Vitamin C Facial Toner Review

This is the first time I've had a toner for review, and a good toner is always a great thing for your skin, IF you can find one that doesn't dry out, break out, or burn your skin. I've found one, Folks! It feels amazing and comes in an convenient spray bottle! You do have to get use to spraying yourself in the face but it's a good trade off. I love the fact that InstaNatural always uses natural ingredients in their products. Every product I've ever received from the has always been top notch. It has really been a blessing to my oily / combination skin and a great addition to my morning skincare routine. WIth their all natural products it provides a gentle and refreshing mist of all natural anti aging ingredients as well as vitamin C, Witch Hazel and Tea Tree Oil. On top of that it's also 95% organic, but without the price tag, Very rarely do you see a great product that works this well, with natural and organic ingredients in skincare. 4 oz bottle for $17, the current Amazon pricing.Get yours by clicking here



 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment