Monday, October 6, 2014

Foxbrim Youthful Radiance eye cream Review


Here is the other Foxbrim product I received to review. I love that this product is also organic and has all those ingredients that I recognize and can pronounce like their moisturizer. Youthful Radiance Eye Cream has been formulated to help address anti-aging and eye concerns such as dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles. I noticed that only after 4 days of using this product, my dark circles were not as bad as before. That's huge for me, I have a teething 8 month old son and we are back to getting up twice in the night and I also work 6 days a week. My eyes seemed to be less puffy and a bit brighter. It seemed to smooth the wrinkles and fine lines at the corners and around my eyes some also. This is really creamy and feels good on the skin. Just a small amount of this cream goes a long way so this bottle should last a while. I also like the fact that it comes in a pump vs. a jar like most eye creams, you can pump out just the right amount that you need with very little product wasted. I think the pricing is fair and competitive compared to other eye creams as well at $21.95 (current Amazon pricing) I love the fact that this eye cream is organic and all natural, I always try to use organic when possible but sometimes feel that if the word organic is on the bottle that they should charge 10x's the amount for it. It has a good combination of plant-based moisturizers to soothe, hydrate and strengthen your skin. I use this under my makeup during the day and at night after I clean my face before bed. While it absorbs quickly, it leaves my skin feeling refreshed. It also didn't break me out like a lot of other products do. If you would like to try this eye cream for yourself and get rid of those circles, Click Here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment