Friday, October 3, 2014

100% organic Raw Shea butter by Healthy life essentials Beauty by Shea

I have absolutely fallen in love with raw shea butter. I had never tried it before. It has a nice light scent and is really neat how it melts using your body heat. It goes on smoothly and evenly and Honestly ya'll, my skin has never looked more hydrated. I work outside 6 days a week/ 52 weeks a year and it takes the biggest toll on my skin. My hands are always dry and during the winter very chapped. I'm applying it directly to my skin and it stays moist all day, I can tell the difference in my hand, especially my knuckles and elbows. Myself and my kids are also always struggling with eczema and it has cleared it all up except the tiniest patch on my oldest son. I'm applying this all over now to get a head start on Winter. As a bonus, If you ever read the nasty chemical labels in your beauty products, you'll think twice about using them, with raw shea butter, you can make so much of your own skincare and you'll know exactly what's in your product and on your skin. I'm a for life customer now. If you want to see great hydrated skin and keep it all Winter long, Get yours HERE. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment