Monday, October 6, 2014

Foxbrim Complete Anti- Aging Moisturizer



OK,This is my first time trying products from Foxbrim, and I got two products to review from them the moisturizer and the youthful radiance eye cream (review for that to follow soon) !! And I must say I am pretty impressed!! when you have a product as healthy as this is, you cant go wrong with your skincare, you all know me I am all about keeping our delicate skin healthy with Natural Organic products!I can't always use organic usually because of pricing issues, but I found this to be pretty competitive among competitors pricing at just $17.95 (current Amazon pricing) I love that I can read the ingredients list and know what they are and have heard of them before. There aren't 45 letter words that are just chemicals. Some listed ingredients include; Aloe Vera, Sunflower oil, Palm oil, Vitamin E, Jojoba oil, Green tea and Shea butter. When you put all these fabulous ingredients together you have one amazing skin care cream moisturizer I've been using this moisturizer for a couple of weeks and I've really been enjoying it! This moisturizer is creamy and rich. I have combination/oily skin, and this did not make me feel too oily throughout the day. I put it on after my serum and before my primer. The product does not ball up whatsoever - instead it blends in smoothly and completely. I can't really speak to the anti-aging claims, since I've only been using it for a couple of weeks, but I really like what it's done so far. I love that it's made with all organic and natural ingredients and has a money-back guarantee. You can get yours by clicking HERE.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment