Tuesday, September 16, 2014

InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair mask and Face Serum

< ;


Both products right out of the mail.

I had never tried a hair mask before but I had seen different advertisements about argan oil before. I decided why not? I'm really glad I did. My hair has a luster it has never had before. I have really thin hair and it is always breaking. I've noticed in the couple weeks I've been using this product that I've had less split ends and my hair feels stronger. Also, there is considerably less hair in the shower drain than before, which my husband is certainly grateful for. My hair looks great and feels great too, you can not only tell a difference in the look but just as much in the feel of it. My hair is silky and smooth and fresh out of the shower I can run a comb through it, usually I have to use a leave in conditioner to be able to manage my hair. I know you may have not ever seen my hair, but it is really thin and tangle quickly and easily, so just being able to put a comb through it is really a big deal for me. Really a great product, I was pleasantly surprised. I almost forgot to mention that this product smells really great too, to me it smells like a "spiced orange" scent, but it is very light and would easily compliment any of your other hair care products.


Look how thick this mask is!

I admit that I have tried several of these different types of these serums, and they have all been similar until now. I saw the dropper and thought this was going to be messy. Most of these serums are about as thick as water, this one is completely different, It is thick, smooth and goes on evenly. The dropper is quite welcomed as I think if it had a pump it would get jammed. I'm outside a lot for my job and it really takes a toll on my skin, and I'm starting to form crow's feet and fine wrinkles around my eyes and forehead. Within a couple days of using this I could see the difference and almost instantly my face feels smoother. My makeup even goes on smoother and I've started using this instead of my regular moisturizer. So far this one is my true favorite and I will keep using this one until I find one that, hard to imagine, would do a better job. InstaNatural is quickly becoming one of my favorite companies. So far, all of their products have been top notch.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

.



No comments:

Post a Comment