Tuesday, November 18, 2014

★ Small Packing Cubes ★ by Dot&Dot Review

I was so excited to get to try something that's NOT a serum or beauty related in a while. Dot & Dot sent me this 4pk of small organizing cubes and as soon as I opened them, the possibilities are endless. They are originally intended for packing for travel but they have so many other uses as  well. They would work great for travel for sure, a small cube for your "unmentionables", one for toiletries, one for your gadget chargers and accessories, and one for organizing your carry on,  or for use for a kids' pack, full of activities to keep them from getting bored and snacks. I immediately put them to use in organizing my make-up under the sink and such for quick and easy finding,. I don't have to pull out all the contents under my sink to find that one particular eyeshadow palette that I want to use for that day. The cubes themselves have a zipper that rounds 3 sides so it opens all the way, and convenient handle on the top, and see through mesh so you don't have to open them to know what's in them, as a bonus you also get a plastic zip top carrying bag, which can act as a water resistant extra bag.You can also order them in 3 other sizes for all you needs. The small size dimensions are 11"x 6.75"x 3", and in 10 different colors. Order yours here.






                                                                  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment