Monday, November 10, 2014

ProA Serum by Body Merry

I received the Pro-A Retinol serum by Body Merry for review. Always with the serums! In all seriousness, I love all skincare products. I'm creeping up on 30 and starting to get fine lines around my eyes and I MUST stop them or at least slow them down. As for the review, after 3 weeks of using their product do I still have the fine lines? Yes, but I have noticed that a dark spot on my right cheek isn't as present as before. I like the product and how easily it applies and doesn't cake under my moisturizer or makeup. It comes in an attractive little bottle with a dropper for easy application. The serum smells like green tea, and it's not overpowering. It absorbs quickly into the skin and is perfect for anyone that has sensitive skin since it's formulated with organic ingredients. Get yours here

                                                         I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment