Sunday, August 24, 2014

Fireworks Cosmetics Fall box

Fireworks cosmetics is a small one (wo)man operation, ran by Debbie McAlester and she makes mineral makeup and bath products. Her eyeshadows are HIGHLY pigmented, Everything I have ordered have been top quality. PLUS, she puts free samples in every order, you can't beat the amount you get for the price, such an amazing value. She has started a seasonal box campaign and with this first one she put together 50 boxes and I was lucky enough to be able to order one. It's really hard to describe how much I love her stuff. If you're not into mineral makeup, that's ok, the one product I would recommend to you is her Honey Oat goat soap. It is absolutely some of the best soap ever. Just about everyone in my house suffers from sensitive skin and/or eczema, and we all now use this. My youngest son is 6 months old and this is now the only soap I use on him.  Check her out here
Getting back to the Fall box - For $20 (including shipping) I received:
* 2 Bath bombs
* 1 Half soap of Honey Oat Goat Soap
* 1 Half soap in Lemon Goat's soap
* 1 Half soap in Honey Soap
* 1 Dead Sea Salts in Love spell (This smells so fantastic, I ran a bath immediately)
* 1 Half of a Shave bar for a silky smooth shave (This is a new product!)
* 2 Relaxing bath melts in Lavender
* 4 2 gram samples of her eyeshadows (In Mischief, Gold Sparkler, Mermaid's Gold, & Moonstone)
* 6 Pumpkin soaps (small) Bonus thrown in for my son
* 1 sample of Snowman poop soap Bonus for my son as well. This is a soap that molds almost like playdoh      that gets him clean at the same time. Super cool.

Most of the boxes included seasonal wax tarts, but I explained that I did not use these and was super nice about it and threw in an extra soap. I really don't believe you could get a better value of such quality products everywhere. Order your box here

No comments:

Post a Comment