Sunday, August 17, 2014

August 2014 Ipsy Review

 I have to say for the first time in almost a year I've been subscribed to Ipsy, I feel disappointed.  This is the first time that I haven't received not a single full sized product. I understand that the bag is only $10 and even in the smaller sample sizes from this month the bag is still valued at more, but everything is just so SO tiny! This is the lowest value bag I've received thus far at just $28.75.
My bag from this month.
I received:
You're the Balm in Grape -$3.00 (Duo Valued at $5.99)  

Dr. Brandt Pores no more pore refiner primer - $11.25 (full size $45)

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara - $5.50 (full size $22)

Coastal Scents Forever Blush sample duo - $1 (full sizes on sale for $3.98)

Lord & Berry eyeliner in Black Silk $4 (full size $18)

Orange polka dot makeup bag $4

Total estimated value of bag $28.75

(Lord & Berry: Seriously 2" long, Really?)

If you have never heard of Ipsy before, It is a monthly makeup and beauty subscription for $10 a month and you'll receive 4-5 items, most of the time I'm very please with this month being the exception. I pay for this sub and all opinions are my own. If you would like to sign up please use my link. http://www.ipsy.com/r/2ipr 

No comments:

Post a Comment