Saturday, January 10, 2015

Dot & Dot Car Seat protector/cover review

One of my new favorite companies, Dot & Dot sent me this car seat protector to review. As a mom of a 6 year old, you have no idea how much I needed this in my life and in my car. It does a great job keeping the mud off the back of my leather seat. It is water resistant and wipes clean very easily. It was especially easy to install and easy to adjust. I've already thought about ordering another one or two to go under the car seats for my kids as well. Have you ever looked underneath them? Endless amount of crumbs and spilt juice, and that's no way to treat leather at all. As always with Dot & dot, you get a lot of bang for your buck. So far every item I've seen of theirs is well made and durable and at a great price. You can get 2 of these protectors for less than $20 right now on Amazon! I've only got two downsides and they are really not a big deal, is that I wish they came in a few more colors and even with them being 18" long, there was still a bit of room left uncovered for my Highlander seat, I'm sure if you have a smaller car, then they'd fit perfectly. Maybe in the future you could put little pockets on them too, so that kids could have a place to store little things on road trips, games, snacks, etc. Check them out here

No comments:

Post a Comment